Infertility is defined as the failure of a couple to achieve pregnancy even after 1 year of staging together. There are many reasons of this problem. Due to too much change in life style, this infertility problem is increasing all over world and more than 30 % women are not able to give birth to a child. If a woman is 36 years old or more than 36 years, she should contact female specialist and must diagnose this problem. Otherwise, as age increases, this problem will become major problem. Infertility is defined as the inability to give birth to a child or facing problem in carrying pregnancy.
WHO, world health organisation, defined infertility as a disease where reproductive system has failed due to any issue. A woman feels complete when she has her child with her. If she is not able to give birth to her child, then there are many solutions available for this problem and couple must follow any of such solutions. A couple must also be ready to know about the causes of infertility. There are two types of causes for infertility.
- Low Sperm Count
- Absent Sperm
- Blockage in the pathway of sperm
- Thyroid Problems
- Hormonal Problem
- Blocked Fallopian tubes
- Ovulation Disorder
- Uterine abnormalities
- Other environmental factor can be Age, Smoking, Eating Disorder, Alcohol & Stress.
Medical causes of infertility are:
- Hormonal problems: you are not getting pregnant because your body does not have hormones which require getting pregnant. It includes thyroid disorder & PCOD.
- Damage to your fallopian tubes: this is place where baby develops and it may be damaged due to infections or tuberculosis.
- Ovulation the release of egg from ovary. Ovulation disorder: there are many reasons due to which woman have irregular ovulation or does not have ovulation. Hormonal balance is the main reason of ovulation disorder. Other reason for ovulation disorder are stress, poor egg health, problem with endocrine gland, low body weight, obesity, excessive use of birth control. PCOD is very common cause of ovulation disorder these days.
- Low sperm count: if there is low sperm count per ml, then there is also chance of infertility and you should have to consult to your doctor. Low sperm count may be combination of drinking alcohol, smoking, stress, tight clothing, poor diet and environmental pollution.