Rana Fertility - Centre in India for Word Class IVF, Test Tube Baby & Infertility Treatment
State of the Art Infertility Centre and a home of the most advanced Infertility Treatments in punjab and Ludhiana for both males and females. We partner with you to build your family with heartfelt Concern, Innovative Ideas, Plus Quality Infertility Services all at Rana Hospital.
We at Rana Fertility Center or Clinic offer physical and emotional care to our patients who are struggling to achieve parenthood. Since every situation is different, therefore we customize our approach likewise for each patient. With a state of the art infertility center providing best in class male and female infertility treatments in Punjab (India), we also keep them equally informed to have their active participation in their treatment. At Rana Fertility Clinic Ludhiana, you get a holistic healthcare combined with quality infertility services.
Rana Fertility Centre!
Know Your Doctor
ALL SERVICES UNDER ONE ROOF
Dr. Vijaydeep Kaur
MBBS, MD (OBST. & GYNAE)
Chief Gynaecologist & Infertility Specialist – Rana Hospital
Dr. Vijaydeep Kaur is the Chief Gynaecologist & Infertility specialist at Rana Hospital. She did her graduation and Post Graduation from DMC&H, Ludhiana. She has a keen interest in Laparoscopy & Infertility. She got her training in Laparoscopy & Hysteroscopy from Cochin, Kerela under the expert guidance of Dr. Hafeez Rehman.
Rana Fertility Clinic is the leading IVF centre and one of the best surrogacy clinics in India. Our expert doctors are committed to providing you with a highly feasible mode of treatment to your infertility concerns. We have successfully maintained a high pregnancy rate with our cost-competitive infertility services. With services like IVF/Test Tube Baby, IUI, ICSI, TESA and Surrogacy, we have all the solutions to your reproductive problems under one roof.
We work in coordination with you and your partner to determine the cause of your infertility and help you figure out the medical jargon and tests unfamiliar to you. It is not only about giving you the best reproductive solution always but also diagnosing the exact reproductive problem. We plan out the most effective, yet cost-efficient treatment to achieve the desired results. With our latest and diverse services in India, you can be sure of the best treatment in Punjab for any male or female reproductive problem, especially infertility. Our following services are based on latest research and technology backed by best-in-industry practices.
The IVF Procedure in just a few steps
- Infertility is described as the failure to conceive naturally despite having unprotected sex for a year and above
- However, that is not the end for infertile couples, modern technologies like IVF can be applied
- IVF, also known as In Vitro Fertilization is the most effective approach to treating male and female infertility
- For help, a couple will seek a specialist’s aid and at Rana hospital, we are proud to provide Outstanding IVF treatment
- Fertility drugs like Clomids and Gonadotropin are used to stimulate the woman’s ovaries to produce eggs
- Once matured, the eggs are retrieved through a Transvaginal approach conducted at the modern IVF centre.
- Through masturbation, the sperms are also obtained from a male partner
- The eggs and the sperms are combined in the state-of-the-art laboratory under the specialist’s guidance
- Once fertilization occurs, a woman’s fertility window is detected and the embryo is transferred into the woman’s womb
- The rest of the embryo are frozen for future use
Pioneering Innovative Reproductive Technologies
Rana Hospital Pioneers the latest innovative reproductive technologies with the main target of combating and treating infertility. Individualised care and treatment are provided at the modern infertility Centre
Your dream – our mission
“I meet a highly qualified infertility expert at Rana hospital. I recommend Dr. Vijaydeep Kaur to all seeking the best IVF approaches to get pregnant since I managed to have a baby. Wow, such a skilled and talented doctor”
“After multiple infertility doctors intervened in my infertility problem, there was
still no sign of a baby. I got to know Dr. Vijaydeep Kaur through a friend and
we both came for consultation. After two IVF treatment cycles, I conceived and
gave birth to a baby boy. I am grateful to you doctor”
“Infertility isn’t a simple issue, but am lucky I met a fertility expert who enlightened my future with twins after 3 IVF treatment cycles. It wasn’t easy, but the advanced approaches and protocols helped me make my family complete. I am very delighted”