Infertility is a severe medical condition. One should not wait for the right moment for getting it cured because the right time to act is now. People suffering with infertility don’t have the luxury to wait.
If you have been trying more than a year to get pregnant but cannot meet up to any positive results then the chances are that you need medical assistance immediately to conceive. This facility is shorter for couples above 35 years old and for the ones who seek expert advice even after trying for 6 months.
Factors considered while planning for a family:
Age required: Is your age below or above 35?
Medical History: Does your family have any history of chronic disease or premature menopause?
Reproductive issues: Women suffering from PCOS, Fallopian tube/uterine related problem, thyroid disorders, endometriosis. Men suffering from erectile dysfunction, sperm disorders, premature ejaculation.
Injury/ Surgeries: Have you ever faced any injury/surgery on your reproductive organs?
Cancer:Are you diagnosed with cancer/ have been through any cancer treatment?
Lifestyle: Are you a smoker/drinker? Are you underweight/overweight?
Why the treatment should not be delayed?
- After each menstrual cycle the ovarian reserve declines.
- Advanced age is a vital factor which increases the risk of miscarriage.
- The fertility screening test can stretch over days and can even lead to more additional tests.
- Some alteration in lifestyle is needed before starting the treatment.
- The treatment might need multiple attempts otherwise it can get delayed.
What is the next right step?
Rana IVF Centermakes the patient go through a couple of Screening package to easily track their fertility journey. The components which include are as follows:
- A fertility consultation will be there at your preferred Rana IVF centre.
- Screening tests to be done for the female patients
- Screening tests to be done for the male patients
This basic package of preliminary tests will help to diagnose the underlying infertility issues and to guide the patients to make further informed decisions in the next step forward.
Can Infertility be cured?
Infertility cannot be cured but there are many other certain cases that can be reversed. Here in our Rana IVF centre, we provide with four treatment options:
- Ovarian Induction (OI): medications for the restoration/ regulation of ovulation.
- Intrauterine Insemination (IUI): To boost the chances of fertilisation, a minimal invasive procedure will be carried out that will directly place the washed sperm in the uterus of the female.
- Self-cycle IVF: To combine the wife’s mature eggs and the husband’s healthy sperms in lab for fertilisation.
- Self-cycle ICSI: A healthy sperm will be injected into an egg using a fine glass needle which will also eliminate limitations of the quality of poor sperm/egg.
- Donor Eggs/Sperms
Why choose Rana IVF Centre?
With our unmatched international standards and facilities we ensure that we provide with the best and safest care:
- High Success Rates
- Experienced IVF specialists
- Personalised treatment options
- Precise safety protocols.